The Pentair Triton II Side Mount Filters is a one-piece, fiberglass-reinforced tank with UV-resistant surface finish that will give you many years of use. Pentair uses a unique process that prevents the fibers from "blooming" under harsh conditions. With its durably and unique manufacturing method, it is no surprised why the Pentair Triton II has been a top seller for many years.
- One-piece, fiberglass-reinforced tank with UV-resistant surface finish for years of unequaled strength and durability
- Easy access, heavy-duty closure with built-in pressure relief valve makes inspection and maintenance fast and easier
- Heavy-duty closure provides easy inspection
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge with air relief valve
- Instant access to sand and all internal parts
- Internal air bleed automatically prevents unwanted pockets
- Combination sand and water drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy
- Maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi.
- Maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104° F
- Threaded bulkhead connectors for easier installation and service
- Hold either 600 pounds of sand or 150 pounds of pea gravel and 450 pounds of sand.
- Filter Valve not included